Features of the Plettenburg Airmixers
- Each airmixer is custom made: engineered and manufactured to meet the specific requirements of each client.
- High efficient centrifugal fans with low energy consumption.
- Optional frequency controller for additional savings on energycosts and an improved airmanagement.
- Wide range options for filtering shed- and outside air.
- Easy maintenance
- User friendly and automatic systemmanagement by climate control computer GPA 2004, compatible with available shedcomputer.
- The airmixers are suitable for each tubesystem
- Lowe installation costs.
- Low energy costs (no additional heating required).
- Energy savings by use of high efficient centrifugal fan and frequency controller.
- Increased dry matter content of the manure.
- Substantial reduction of the ammoniac emissions.
- Optimal houseclimate by bringing the air directly to the birds.
- Up to 75% dry matter of manure can be realised.
- Lower smell emissions.